Tuesday 22 May 2012

Morrissey portrait


























HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORRISSEY!


Here's a drawing I did a while back of Morrissey which ended up never getting used for anything,
I quite like it though, so I thought I'd stick it on here since I've neglected the blog in recent months.

I went for a middle aged Morrissey, the man who seems to be turning more and more into his own caricature the older he gets, could those eyebrows seriously get any bushier?

He has a great jawline, stick a gimp mask on him and he'd make the perfect batman for sure... maybe slightly less athletic however.

I've been working on a lot of caricature/portraits lately and feel like I've greatly improved my style, specifically my colouring technique.

Hopefully I'll be able to show some of the other projects I've worked on soon once it's been used and made commercial.

I've also been doing a lot of work and research towards trying to get my Graphic Novel published, if anyone has any advice give me a shout!