Monday 16 May 2011

I believe I can fly


More Melvin! woop! everyones favourite spider! (well mine at least)
I told you to expect bad jokes and puns!

Squeak Squeak (That's how Melvin really sounds to the human ear)

 
If I haven't told you the history of Melvin before then I will now. Basically ever since I was small I've had a toy spider which for some unknown reason back then I decided to call Melvin. He has an eye missing, I don't know what happened to it but i imagine it was pretty devastating. When you squeeze Melvin's abdomen he squeaks which is a bit strange really, I have a funny feeling he might actually be a dog toy that I adopted as my own.... but lets not speak of that!


Welcome to my new readers! I hope you will enjoy my blog.
For all you regular readers, if you haven't done it yet head over to the inkitout facebook page and click like now. Click Here! Do it! or else I'll set my army of gingerbread men on you!

You will get up to date news, drawings and comics in your news feed.

 
Invite all your friends and help me take over the world... with my army made from gingerbread men.