Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Sorry Entertainer

This morning I was delighted to receive a package in the post containing ten copies of the Sorry Entertainer Newspaper comic anthology!

I read it cover to cover straight away and have to say that Simon and Nick have done a great job putting it together, I'd like to congratulate them for all their hard work.

There's some great stories by a lot of great artists, it's well worth a read so if you get chance to have a look at a copy I highly recommend you do.

I was personally very pleased with how my strip in the paper came out, it's always great seeing something in print.

Here are some sneaky peek photos of what to expect inside.


Even better news is that I have ten copies of the newspaper to give away! That's right, they're FREE!

So if you want to get your grubby hands on one get in touch and you can have one! I do ask however that once you have read it you let a friend, your family, your uncles dog and everyone else have a read too! spread the word.