Thursday 4 August 2011

You trying to mug me off?





















I was thinking about having these mugs made, I'm not sure how many people would be interested in buying them though. I know of an online shop that said they would sell them for me... for a margin ofcourse, so maybe I will do it...

The Inkitout blog has been a bit quiet recently and I think updates will be pretty scarce for a while! I've got some real life big boy stuff to think about and it's a little hard to concentrate on drawing at the moment.

I do have some projects running in the background however, hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of work done on them and return with updates and good news and other marvelous things.

Until then I'll leave you with links to two friends blogs who recently did updates about ME!

Simon Fisher - Cool Warhammer person man:
A Taste of Musk

Michael Barnes - Twitter friend and Graphic Novelist
Elblondino's Workbench