Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tuesday Trail #011

This week sees the start of the second Trail comic.

As I mentioned before, I feel my artwork improved dramatically with this issue and not many people saw it so I'm looking forward to sharing it.

So it begins...







































The first thing you may notice is that this comic is set in winter where as the last one was set in summer, i don't think there was any reason for this other than I wanted to draw snow!

Check back next week to read the first two pages of the new story.

I've been playing with the idea of giving Trail its own section in my blog with all the pages together. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do exactly but I've added a new Tuesday Trail tab along the top so you can read through all the pages of Trail by clicking it.

I also want to do something else with Melvin, maybe a mini comic