Monday 4 April 2011

Morrissey caricature

I drew this a couple of weeks ago to try and win some freelance work.

























It's quite a lot more exaggerated than my usual style but I think I quite like it. It might sound daft but Morrissey looks more like Morrissey if you exudate his features than if you draw him normal. Great guy, I love a bit of the Smiths every now and then, he also has an amazing quiff which i have always approved of.

I may experiment more with this kind of style in the future.

In other news my Robot design T-shirt which won the All Tropical competition in February is now printed and available to buy.



















It's available for a discount price of £15 until Wednesday night, If you would like to get your hands on one let me know and I'll tell you how to get the discount from All Tropical.