Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday Trail #010

Today's pages complete Trail #1, all pages are now uploaded and you can see them here:

- Tuesday Trail #001
- Tuesday Trail #002
- Tuesday Trail #003
- Tuesday Trail #004
- Tuesday Trail #005
- Tuesday Trail #006
- Tuesday Trail #007
- Tuesday Trail #008
- Tuesday Trail #009




If you would like to pick up a paper copy of Trail #1 you can buy one from my shop for £2 See here!

I'm considering uploading Trail #2 starting next week, I think there's quite a lot of people who picked up Trail #1 that never found out about Trail #2 because i promoted it really lazily.

I learnt a lot from making this comic and feel i improved my drawing a lot in the second comic. If you like Melvin the spider then you will like the second comic because he's the main character in it! He's defiantly my favorite, you can't help but love the one eyed vegetarian spider.