Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bear suit

























Last week I took part in 'Grizzly Bear Thursday'

Basically one Thursday of each month is declared Grizzly Bear Thursday, a load of people get involved and send in drawings of grizzly bears. All the drawings are then uploaded on this page:

http://grizzlybearthursday.blogspot.com/2011/06/bear-suit.html

take a look, there's some really great artwork.

I thought I'd be a little different and draw a boy in a grizzly bear suit, I tried to keep it cute... I guess that's my style.

I tried out some new photoshop techniques that I'd been trying to learn here, I didn't quite managed to do what I was trying to but I quite like what I got instead.

Everyone would like to have a grizzly bear suit/onesie right? I know I would *hint *hint

*HINT!!