Tuesday 21 June 2011

Wacky Science Lab



A couple weeks ago I drew this wacky science laboratory, I don't really know what was going through my head when I was doing it... there's an octopus?

I intend to use it as a background for one of my short comics.

I held off on putting this on my blog for a while because I wasn't really sure if I liked it! I showed it to a couple of people and some said in their opinion it was the best work I had ever done!? This confused me a little, I guess I'm just very critical of my own work.

I think I prefer the first one myself, it's a little more subtle.

There's been a lot in the news about the death of Ryan Dunn today and yesterday, although I wasn't a massive Jackass fan and wouldn't even say he was my favorite out of the gang I always appreciated his beard. He had a lovely beard.

Today is the longest day, I need more summer adventures.