Tuesday 28 June 2011

Gingerbread Man Superhero

























Anyone who knows me, even just a little bit will more than likely know that I'm a really big fan of Gingerbread men I Effffin love them I do! Now, I have often professed to have my own Gingerbread man army ready and waiting to do my bidding. It is however very difficult to build up an army of Gingerbread men, especially when you like eating them so much!

Anyway..

I decided there should be a Gingerbread man Superhero, why isn't there a Gingerbread man Superhero!! Why?

I'm not sure what his super powers would be, Obviously he can fly, maybe he can shoot Smarties out of his eyes or something. He would have obvious weaknesses but i think he'd still be pretty rad, you wouldn't mess with The Gingerbread man.

What other professions could gingerbread men have? Let me know, maybe I'll draw them!