Monday 20 December 2010

Charity Draw! - Gem

Time for another portrait drawing,

Today we have Gem!

Here she is...

Gem is an old friend of mine from the glory days we spent in Leeds. Back then, there was a big group of us, The sky was blue and it was summer every day! That's how i remember it anyway.

We spent our time dancing to Punk rock at a club night called Hospital Radio (Hozzy) for short . Other activities included going to gigs, park days, eating pizza and performing high fives. Smack wham! (That's the sound a high five makes) I miss these times...

Nowadays Gem is a real life proper working person doing Digital marketing. She has always been a very enthusiastic person and puts about a million percent into everything she does.

This is Gem's profile picture on Twitter now, Thanks Gem!



I still have a few more of these portraits I've been working on to upload, I have a few more ideas for some web comics i want to work on and get up on here too.

For those of you who are interested, Fridays Inkitout works do was a success!

Needless to say, by the end of the night I was on my way home dressed as Santa singing Phil Collins songs!

Works do.