Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Comic!

I thought it would be appropriate to draw a Christmas comic. This can be my present to you all, everyone who i didn't buy anything for!

I've had a great couple of days spent with people who matter to me, There's a few more people I'd have like to have seen but there's plenty of time over the holiday season.

Anyway, here's the comic, enjoy


I imagine Santa Claus would come across the same problems as us mere mortals. Over the last month or so It's been a running theme for me, forgetting that my car will be iced up in the morning before work, that dreadful feeling you get when you step outside and see it.

Although i suppose the big man would have a team of Elf's specially to de-ice his slay for him on Christmas Eve....

I think i need some De-icing Elf's, I'll pay them in tic tacs!

Merry Christmas everyone!