Thursday 23 December 2010

Charity Draw! - Kevin & Katrina

I didn't upload any drawings or write anything here yesterday, I was really tired and didn't feel i could do it justice.

The good news is, to make up for it today I'm uploading TWO drawings! woooooahh!

First up we have Kevin

I've known Kevin for about 4 months now, I work with Kevin and he has become a permanent 'fixture' in our office.

Kevin gets turned on by LED's... especially the type that change colour!  I started working on a exciting project together with him designing some fittings, it would have been awesome if it came to something.

Kevin is a bit special on Microsoft PowerPoint, seriously...If you ever need a presentation doing and you have 3 months to spare, Kevin's your man!

Initially Kevin arrived the perfect modern professional, The polished salesman, well shaved, fake tan, shoes immaculately polished every morning, yes sir no sir ball bags full sir.



Then....We corrupted him and he became one us, He hasn't bothered having a shave for about three weeks now, i think the beard should stay.

On a serious note, Kevin is a great guy, very funny and always has lots of stories to tell, usually about lady boys in China. He's one of the few people at work that can make me laugh even on a really bad day.

Next we have Katrina!

I also work with Katrina, I don't really know a whole lot about Katrina because she works down stairs and i don't see her so much.

What I do know is that Katrina has always been very pleasant towards me. It can sometimes be quite intimidating walking downstairs into the production area at work. Especially when i first started working there and didn't know anyone.

I remember Katrina being very friendly and welcoming.

I'm friends with Katrina on facebook, looking at her profile it says she likes Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey sings possibly the best Christmas song ever written 'All I want for Christmas is you'

What do you want for Christmas??


I'm hoping to get a Christmas comic finished in time for Christmas day, I have an idea for it but haven't had time to draw anything yet, Hopefully i will.

Today is my last day at work, I brought my Santa outfit in :-)