Monday 7 March 2011

A Comic about Charlie Sheen

I drew this to upload last week but then i got poorly and couldn't think about anything other than staying in bed. Charlie Sheen is a legend, this was enhanced last week in the television interviews he did.

I took a quote from his interview to draw a comic on, this was difficult because there are so many good quotes.


If you haven't seen the film 'men at work' staring Sheen and his brother Emilio Estevez playing the parts of brotherly dustbin men then you should go watch it right away if only to witness the trash can lid high five.
















I have something new I want to work on, A book I've been wanting to do for a long time but i can never find time to do it. I was thinking that maybe if i do it a section at a time to upload here I'll get it done quicker, rather than just doing it straight for print.

"When Cocaine wants to party it takes Charlie Sheen"