Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday Trail #008

Today I have a the first of three short stories for you from the first Trail comic which you have been reading in recent weeks.

If you want to go back and read over the other pages you can do that here:

- Tuesday Trail #001
- Tuesday Trail #002
- Tuesday Trail #003
- Tuesday Trail #004
- Tuesday Trail #005
- Tuesday Trail #006
- Tuesday Trail #007





The second short story will be uploaded next week. Remember to check my shop if you would like to buy Trail in print form, It's only £2!

Something interesting has happened over the last few days, I seem to be getting loads of hits on the Bruno Mars comic I did a while back, I've had almost 200 unique hits on it in the last week or so which is a bit mental.

This got me thinking, what would Bruno Mars do if he saw it, would he think it was funny, would he hunt me down?...Maybe i should do another drawing about him and challenge him? good idea?
If you don't know what I'm on about you can see the Bruno Mars comic here:

http://robertmalkin.blogspot.com/2011/02/comic-about-bruno-mars.html