Monday 14 March 2011

Leon Barr - People with food names - Part 4

It's been a while since I drew any people with food names, it proved to be a pretty popular feature and made me the #oneaday blog of the week a bit back so I thought I'd do a couple more for today's update.

I'm not quite sure who sent these names in anymore but I had them on my list to draw, so thanks for sending them in for me!

 PROFILE

Name - Leon Barr
Occupation - Jazz musician

Leon Barr is an old school Jazz musician, he can play the saxophone like there's no tomorrow. Think Bleeding gums Murphy crossed with sea sick Steve.


Leon's live stage performances can get pretty wild and have been described as dangerously good.

Leon can be hard to approach so be careful not to bite off more than you can chew or he'll have you for dinner.







PROFILE

Name - Sherry Bakewell

Occupation - Dating show host

Sherry Bakewell is a prime time dating show host and likes to think of herself as a modern day Cilla Black.

Her dating show 'Thats what she said!' is very popular although to this day none of the couples have gone on to have lasting relationships.

The theme of the show revolves around cheesy chat up lines involving Cherry's, Buns, icing and cake?

'I'd cup your cake anyday'





If you would like to see some of the other People with food name characters I drew you can see them here:

INDEX
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

As ever, If you have any funny names you think I could draw, please send them in and I'll add them to my list!