Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tuesday Trail #009

I have another short story from the first Trail comic to share today, I hope you enjoyed my take on the two little Dicky birds rhyme last week.

As ever if you want to catch up on Tuesday Trail you can use this index to go back through them

- Tuesday Trail #001
- Tuesday Trail #002
- Tuesday Trail #003
- Tuesday Trail #004
- Tuesday Trail #005
- Tuesday Trail #006
- Tuesday Trail #007
- Tuesday Trail #008








































I'm not sure I like these pages anymore but they were part of the original print so I thought I'd share them anyway. I feel I should have stuck to the standard set of Trail characters looking back on this. These are things that I learnt from and improved on in the second issue but I'll talk more about that later!

I had a phone call the other day from someone telling me they had been watching the news and there was an eleven year old boy on there who had been making his own comics and was doing really well selling them in the hundreds. Now, under normal circumstances I'd think this was amazing and be very supportive. I then found out that apparently his comics are about a snail called Trail, this made me very angry inside!

I don't know if these are true facts and i cant find anything about it myself so if anyone else heard anything let me know.

On a more positive note, I did an interview with All Tropical the other day after winning the t-shirt competition. I'll post it up here when they publish it.

I'm still working hard on the new Graphic Novel so check back later in the week to see the next installment, I think you may be pleasantly surprised!