Thursday 10 March 2011

Summer is coming

"Those summer days that I longed for never really were what I wanted them to be"

I seriously can't wait for summer now, I'm so fed up of it being awful outside all the time. The signs are now apparent that summer is getting closer, I'm no longer driving to work in the dark on a morning for starters.

With all this anticipation in mind I plan to make the most of summer this year and don't want to waste it doing things I could be doing in winter anyway.

In summers past I am very guilty of this:


This time around I want park days, Day trips and kick arounds as well as the festivals which come as standard.

That being said, it's horrible outside today and I've been feeling terribly ill as of late, I just cant seem to shake it.

Summer couldn't come too soon.