Friday 25 February 2011

Finger Licking good

I haven't had time to finish the Adventure 3 comic for tales from Barcelona and i don't want to rush it so I'll upload it next week.

I do however have something interesting that I did.

While we were in Barcelona we ate in KFC and we took photos because I wanted to do this!




















Now if that doesn't make you want some chicken, I don't know what would!

I've always found the advertisements in KFC pretty interesting, sometimes very controversial with mixed messages. I thought I'd have a go at making my own and also thought it would be funny to be in one myself!

Also, last week my blog was one of the #oneaday picks of the week, The #oneaday leader Pete wrote: 

'Pick of the “creative” posts this week, though, has to be Robert Malkin’s “Carl Ikbread” post, featuring a selection of weird and wonderful characters with food names, dreamed up in that spiritual home of creativity—the pub. It’s the third in a series, and a wonderful insight into how Robert’s brain works'

This made my day.

Have a good weekend everyone