Wednesday 12 January 2011

I can draw you

Here's another commission I did for someone I work with called Pauline, It's a drawing of her Grandson which she gave to her daughter for Christmas. I was really happy with the result and apparently her daughter loved it which is really good to know.

























This was drawn from a photograph and is on a 26cm x 22cm canvas.

The background is painted using green spray paint and the boy is drawn using a mixture of Biro, Fine liner and Pantone Marker pens.

The boy is raised from the canvas mounted on thick card bringing him forward and adding depth to the piece.

I've just purchased a load of new canvas' and I'm ready to start taking commissions again if there's anything anyone wants drop me a message.

I'm also offering to draw cartoon portraits of YOU from your photos again, this time on canvas.
Click Here for details.

Again if your wanting something slightly different or bigger in size get in touch.

I've also added badges to my shop





















These are available for £3 including postage Here

I still have a few Christmas commissions to upload, I will be putting them up here over the coming weeks.