Monday 24 January 2011

Now thats Teamwork!

Last week myself and my good friend and graphic designer Jonny put our heads together and came up with some ideas for my business card. I thought it was about time I got some made up, they will no doubt come in handy.

Here's the final design:





Feedback welcome, do you like it?

I got all the drawings ready and did some quick thumbnail sketches and Jonny sorted all the layout and type and generally got it looking better that i visioned.

We thought it was important to make it a bit quirky, not just your standard corporate business card, hopefully to give a good impression of what i can do. The Idea with the contact side of the card is to make it tie in with my online profiles by using the same recognisable avatar.

They also make really cool posters if you print them out big!

You can follow Jonny on Twitter (here)

I spent some time reading through some teamwork quotes, They can be quite inspirational. I wish more work places could see the value of teamwork, it shouldn't be restricted.

Here are some on my favorites

"Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success. "
~ Henry Ford

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. "
~ Michael Jordan

"It is amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit. "
~ Unknown

"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it. "
~ H.E. Luccock