Tuesday 4 January 2011

#Oneaday!

I decided to make this blog part of the One a day project. It makes sense really because I do intend updating this with my drawings, comics and projects regularly. I intend to update at least every five out of seven days of the week.

This should encourage me to keep drawing, which can only be a good thing!

If you don't know  #Oneaday is about a bunch of creative people blogging on a regular basis, some every day in order to get sponsors for two very good causes. Cancer Research UK and To Write Love On Her Arms.

You may notice I've added a new Tab on the right hand side of my blog, you can donate by clicking there.

And here's a picture of a Dog I drew!


I drew this as a small Christmas commission for someone at work

It was a nice change from drawing portraits of people.

I think i did her pet justice, I'm sure he'd be happy with his portrait. although I forgot to ask what his name was, he kinda reminds me of Eddy the dog from Frasier. Great program!

Yesterday I had a very productive day, I got up early and set about drawing my strip for 'The sorry entertainer' I got most of the pencil work done and wrote the script. I'm quite excited about how this is going to look, I put a lot of time into detailing the drawings. and I'm really happy with the basic story and script. I also did a little comic about some hedgehogs which I'll probably upload tomorrow.

In the meantime please take some time to look at the #oneaday site and read some of the other blogs, there's some really good stuff on there!